Monday, February 13, 2012

Living Vicariously..........

Many of my ADEC (Abu Dhabi Education Council) colleagues arrived in the UAE yesterday.   So while I wait for MY ticket and visa I will live vicariously through their adventures.  

So far I know that the flight will not be bad and that an representative will meet us at the airport to help us through the airport processes.  Here are the photos of the hestitant rep. with Tamika Gordon and Tammie LaBarge Holt, my colleague and new friend.   Hopefully I will get more pictures of her new adventure soon.



I have also learned that the internet in the hotel is costly.  $50.00 per week and that a few groceries will cost a chunk of money.  Also for some odd reason breakfast included hotdogs! They are staying at a 5 star hotel called Murjan Asfar Hotel Apartments.

 

 This is where my adventure will begin hopefully sometime this week.  Until then I will continue to live vicariously.....


2 comments: