Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm on my way!

Yes, I finally got my Visa and my e-ticket.  So now the insanity has begun.  Check out the list:

1. Repack bags for the 4th time!  Check
2. Call 2 brothers, 2 Aunts, a Niece, 2 Nephews,
    and 4 bestfriends.  Check
3. Pack up my room at Mom and Dad's so that my Mother
    gets her guest room back. Check
4. Return the book to the library. Check
5. Dust and vacuum my room.  Folks are having dinner
    guests.  Check.
7. Print off Visa and e-ticket. Check.
8. Call Turkish Airlines to confirm the flight.  Check.
9. Charge the camera battery. Check.
10. Charge the cell phone. Check.
11. Call school districts to stop subbing.
12.  Give sister in law THE BLANKET.
13. Get more money.
14. Have Monday breakfast with brother and sister in law.

Most of list was done between 10am and 3pm.  I'm exhausted but really excited.  Already shed a few tears and I'm sure there are more to come.  But I am so excited I just can't hide it!

I will really miss family and friends but this is meant to be and I finally get to teach in my own classroom.  Thanks to all my family and friends who have supported me physically, emotionally and spiritually. I love you all more than I can express! Je te volim! Ich liebe dich! Je t'aime! Ti amo! اىا بآهئبآك 






No comments:

Post a Comment