Thursday, January 19, 2012

Maybe my last snow for awhile!


Yes, it is finally snowing with an accumulation in Central Pennsylvania.  Yeah!!!!!!!    And yes for those of you keeping track,  I'm still here.  Another weekend has begun in the UAE and still no definite date to travel.  As for the latest information we should be traveling in the next 11 days but at least not before Monday.  The delay is torturing some of my colleagues. Me, I am staying busy subbing, visiting friends and family and just trying to stay out of Mom and Dad's way. 

The snow has brightened my evening and I understand that there will be additional accumulation on Saturday.  So maybe there are some winter sports in my future.  Now don't get excited  nothing extreme.  You know, snowman construction, snow angel formations and possibly a snow ball ambush.

Heading to Carlisle to tomorrow before the big snow to share kafa i razgovor (coffee and conversation) with my lovely Bosnian friends. 

Here is a little current weather data from Abu Dhabi International Airport for those of you not so excited about the East Coast snow;

Conditions at

2012.01.20 0100 UTC
Wind from the SSW (200 degrees) at 7 MPH (6 KT)
Visibility greater than 7 mile(s)
Sky conditions mostly clear
Temperature 57 F (14 C)
Dew Point 51 F (11 C)
Relative Humidity 82%


Have a great night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment